Thursday, August 17, 2006

wow. Post time. I have been working my little toosh off lately. Trying to get Sinful City up and running, and getting my new hair out.. Hopefully this saturday my hair will be done and ready for release. all my shops will be getting a makeover, no more hair in vendors. Hair will be in packs...

Packs of four colors (100L) and then the "wretched pack" (500L) which will have all 24 colors.
Here's a sneak peak look at the packs and new look for my hair.






Also I will have ATLEAST 5 new outfits up for release this saturday


First I have my Vision Outfit...( i really dont know where these names come from)
It's kind of a classy army brat type outfit, Camo pants with a nice top.










Sander Flexi Gown...awesome red gown..with awesome beading down the front.







The Ellie outfit...i love it. I'm not gunna lie, i cant take it off my body. lol. It's so simply yet so cute, very simple colorable tube top and jeans...nothing special..just cute. lol




Earvin Outfit..(yet again, no idea with the names..) Comes with Grey Plaid gaucho pants and a lacey tank with beaded necklace attached...the top screams Madonna at me for some reason...very urban madonna. lol




and finally...*sigh* i love this outfit too My Garza outfit. Jeans with an awesome detailed belt, and a tank top with open slots on the chest..the top comes in 7 different colors.





so there's my sneak peak. :D enjoy!!

No comments: