Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ok well.. in my last post i gave props to Six for her awesome hair..well..now someone has completly stolen ALL and i mean ALL of her textures...same fucking pack names same everything. This girl had balls for the shit she did..lemme tell you. Me and Lexi decided to go to this girls shop to see the mess for ourselves, when we got there Canimal was there and shortly after Six came too. I feel really bad for Six, she is the sweetest thing I have ever met. I feel truley bad for anyone that has to deal with this shit, and i know that coming from me most of you will say "wow is she calling the kettle black" but if you knew the story you'd know. But back to the point. I really can not wait until this girl comes back online and see's the comments left on her blog, and the huge "Theif" box covering her store.


People lemme say this loud and clear. Secondlife may just be "a game" but people make real money off this "game". Don't fuck with their products. They did nothing to you, don't fuck with them. It's that simple. Hair textures are a bitch to make yes...but it's doable. So learn to do it. Try looking at tutorials and learn photoshop or paintshop the honest way, like I had to and every other designer in secondlife had to. Don't rip off people's crap because "your lazy" or you think "No one will notice", because, we will notice.


Six, I'm really sorry this shit happened to you. You are a sweetheart, and I hope my card cheered you up at least a little.














Ps. on a side note. I lost a few friends recently, and I cant say I'm all that upset about it. Everyone knows I'm better off not being affiliated with you, and now I'm not. So huzzah.

No comments: