Friday, January 19, 2007

sooo yesterday I actually had a RL! went shopping at the garment district which is like a super cool indie store near my house, they have this section that is dollar a pound and you get a trash bag and crawl around piles of clothes and pay a dollar per pound i got a bunch of stuff! yay andddd then i went to my piercer and got my lip pierced so here's a pic. Just FYI it's swollen so it looks kinda funny but it's cuteee






that and i was wondering if someone would make me a layout for this blog. I'm blogger illiterate and I have no idea what to do to make it pretty lol... but my blog is borrrrrrring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

define.. 'pretty' LOL

and omg did it hurt???

Candi said...

lol pretty as in...not plain... lol! and Yes it hurt sooo bad, I actually ended up getting sick. But I guess it's because i chew on my lips when i'm nervous so the flesh was extra thick and he had to really force the needle through! It was terrible.

Anonymous said...

I could perhaps help you out. Pick some colors and i'll see what i can dig up for ya :P

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... and OUCH!!!! you're braver than I am. It looks wickedly cute tho.

Candi said...

lol black and neon green are my fav colors and yea..I'm super afraid of needles, my bestfriend had to sit on me to get me to actually do it