Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ok so last night...one of my friends IM'd me and said i never update my blog..and she's right lol. I get so busy, i just forget i even have it. lol

But yea. I discovered a great store (unpop) about a month ago. Gabby <3 lol check out the shop, she is amazing

anddd i decided to put some of my other friends stuff up here *sorry Gabby, I'll blog your stuff next time :P*





So there's my avvie today, I'm in kind of a dark mood. can ya tell...

first off the hair done by the wonderous Satine Dot, from pervy in the park. her hair is amazing <33
the corsage was given to me by Misfit Grimes (one of the Grim babies brothers)

anddd

Glasses, earrings, and necklace all done by my bestbest friend Nevaeh Black from Sinful Shades (glasses to be released later this week)






And now to my shit.. lol here's a shitton of pics of my latest releases! <3
















Danz hair named after one of my lovely customers. She won the name of the hair and a free Wretched Pack of the hair :D


<33 Join my update group it really pays off haha


~Candi

No comments: